Your email address will not be published. When there is about 2 minutes left, add 1/2 tsp of spice mix. Top 10 Questions About Air Fryer Chicken 1. every 10 minutes or so. Cook until the chickpeas reach your desired level of crunchiness. Set the timer to 15 minutes at 200c. If you don't have an air fryer, you can use your convection oven. Return to the oven and roast for another 30 – 35 minutes, using a spatula to move them around and unstick them from the parchment paper (picture 5). Required fields are marked *. https://anastasiablogger.com/recipes/weight-watchers-air-fryer I tend to make these Marmite Chickpeas in the oven but you can also make them in an air fryer. If you eat the whole lot (not recommended ) then perhaps you should track them as 1 Smart Point but ultimately it’s your call! Roast them in the oven or pop them in the air fryer – it’s your choice! Its a great recipe for weight watchers too. I am working hard to recapture the joy in my life after a few years of drought. Mine took around 18 minutes for first batch. Some say you don’t. Air fry the next batch of chickpeas in the same procedure. I love being a wife to my husband and mom to my four kids.Cooking, crafting, travel and homemaking make me smile! She also told me to start with this easy, roasted chickpeas in air fryer. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, Filed Under: Comfort Foods, Grains and Legumes, Snacks, Uncategorized, Vegetarian Dishes Tagged With: 0 smart points, zero point, zero smart points. Friends, do try this healthy, Indian style roasted chana in air fryer with less oil. Now close the air fryer basket and set the timer to 15 minutes. It is also the perfect snack for a plant-based lifestyle. PointedKitchen.com has calculated Weight Watchers Smart Points based on the individual ingredients used to make this recipe and not from the following nutritional information. Follow the same steps and roast the remaining soaked chana. So keep an eye after 15 minutes to prevent over roasting. Pat dry using another sheet of kitchen paper. PointedKitchen.com is not responsible for any loss or damage relating to your reliance on this nutritional information. It becomes dry by cooking in air fryer in 5 minutes. It stays crispy. Its spicy taste and flavor reminded me the roasted green … I love it & honestly don’t know many who don’t. These look smashing! I suggest checking the doneness of your chickpeas after 15 minutes. Make the masala spice mix by mixing all the spice powders and salt. 400g chickpeas ( 1 can) - drained and rinsed, Preheat the oven to 180° / 160°C Fan / 350°F. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Store them after cooling down and enjoy up to 2 weeks. Spread 1 cup of chana. If you loved this healthy snack recipe for air fryer garbanzo beans be sure to check these other great recipes out: Filed Under: Air Fryer, Snacks & Appetizers, Weight Watcher Recipes Tagged With: air fryer, Snacks & Appetizers, Weight Watchers, […] Crispy Crunchy Air Fryer Chickpeas – Life is Sweeter By Design […], Your email address will not be published. One portion is a serving. Try them all and let us know what you think about them. I used to buy Haldirams roasted moong dal, masala chana and green peas. This will help with even cooking. Make sure chickpeas is not burnt by over cooking. In a medium bowl, add the chickpeas and lightly spray them with olive oil. Its spicy taste and flavor reminded me the roasted green peas we used to buy in cinema theaters when I was young. The air fryer gives these little garbanzo beans a light and crispy texture. Tip the coated chickpeas back onto the lined baking tray and place back in the oven for a further 30 - 35 minutes.