Lower heat, cover pan and simmer 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Pork chops are absolutely delicious and this super easy recipe will have you making them again and again. Lightly brush both sides of pork chops with When grill is hot and ready place chops on grill and close lid. 24.1 g The most basic is usually a creamy consistency with a pale yellow color. I sliced up the leftover meat and turned it into a wrap with some lettuce and shredded cheese. Allow the pork chops to come to room temperature before baking them. Easy amd fast great way to make chops juicy amd flavor full i substituted fresh ground pepper with bourbon barrel smoked black pepper and used light brown sugar and omg they were so good gonna make these again with brown sugar and regular pepper next time. These are inexpensive and have become one of our most-used and relied on. Place chops in a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Place grill pan on stovetop and turn heat to medium. ","Place pork chops in heated grill pan and let grill for about 4 minutes. Try this awesome quick and easy recipe for two. Total cooking time will be 4-6 minutes. Pour over pork chops. Bring mixture to a boil, over medium heat; stir often. Whisk until mixture is smooth and blended. The flavor of the brown sugar compliments the taste of the pork chops to perfection and you be blown away at how incredible it is. Make sure you have the exhaust fan on as it can get smokey. It also allows you to start many recipes on the stove top to sear in the flavors and brown the meat, and can then be transferred directly to the oven to finish up the cooking process. In a saucepan, add the brown sugar, dijon mustard, vinegar, molasses, and ground mustard. This was the EASIEST recipe to make and yummiest..Heck my husband doesn't even cook and he didn't even mess it up when I had him make it!! Bring mixture to a boil, over medium heat; stir often. Mustard Pork Chops Recipe (4 Ingredient Dinner). https://www.yummly.com/recipes/baked-brown-sugar-pork-chops Lower heat, cover pan and simmer 2-3 minutes or until thickened. You may see surveys within this website built with the QuestionPro survey tool. This is a four-ingredient oven-baked mustard pork chop recipe. The recipe will be delivered straight to your inbox. It’s one of the best cooking items you can own.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'easyrecipedepot_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',157,'0','0'])); A grill pan is made from heavy cast iron and had ridges which provide delicious grill marks to the food. Also, don’t puncture the meat with a meat fork before cooking (or during, if possible), or it creates an escape hatch for all that delicious flavor. I made these last night and we really enjoyed them. My husband loves meat with bread crumbs so I wasn't sure if he would like these but he raved about them and took the leftovers for lunch. Ingredients. - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about. Yummy in my tummy for sure! What could be better than that? Add in the sweetness of the brown sugar, the tartness and acidity of the apple juice and the savory flavor of Worcestershire sauce and you’ve got a taste explosion waiting to happen. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. Rub the mixture on both sides of the pork chops. Stir together the soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, ketchup and brown sugar . Place the pork chops on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Invest in a meat thermometer and use it to verify that you aren’t overcooking or under-cooking the pork chops. Start checking the doneness of your pork chops after 15 minutes. Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about. Now flip pork chops over and grill on 2nd side for 4 minutes. Get the Mustard Pork Chops recipe emailed to you! I used dijon mustard, and to reduce the sugar, I used 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup apple sauce. Make sure you have the exhaust fan on as it can get smokey. Adjust this mixture to … Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2020 Cooking Chew on the Cookd Pro Theme Cooking on aluminum foil snakes (to get pork out of the juices) in a disposable aluminum baking pan (I know it's wasteful but I'm under a lot of pressure at the moment) means no clean-up.