I would skip it unless you could test it for all of it’s functions including a good run at FMQ if you wan t to do that. The Brother PQ1500SL is a dream machine ideal for tackling problem fabrics, as well as large scale sewing jobs. To fully enjoy all the features incorporated into it, we suggest that you study this booklet. Why would an older child do that if not to poke around once it's off.. It could possibly be a fabrication for him trying to do some repairs himself or something. replacement handwheel needed for Brother Nouvelle 1500S. Member. Thank you again. And it wasn't me! This had not occurred to me at all. Brother PQ1500S is the same as Babylock Baby Jane BL500A by Brother which is selling in dealer stores for $999+ *Save up to $240 more on the purchase of 5 to 10 Year Extended Parts and Labor Repair … For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts, Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions. If you need a high-speed straight stitching machine, sewing up to 1,500 stitches per minute, the Brother … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We offer replacement parts, accessories, and notions for most brands of household machines. Skip to main content. I bought a used nouvelle and had the opportunity to test it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Both of these are included accessories which is usual for a machine at this price point. Brother Nouvelle 1500s. needs since 2000. Reply Subscribe . We are an authorized dealer for Brother, Simplicity, and Handi-Quilter. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The little I tried the FMQ I thought it was fine. Thread Tools 11-21-2020, 11:39 PM #1 Hagridsmom. The little I tried the FMQ I thought it was fine. Free shipping over $49. Find official Brother PQ1500S FAQs, videos, manuals, drivers and downloads here. I know it's older but for $125 it might be worth looking into. It had to be an older child to take it off. Brother PQ1500SL Sewing and Quilting Machine, Up to 1,500 Stitches Per Minute, Wide Table, 7 In… After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thank you all again for pointing out the many things I hadn't thought of yet. The PQ1500SL is a high-speed straight stitching machine that produces lightning-fast sewing up to 1,500 … Use only accessories recommended by the manufact ... A BROTHER SEWING MACHINE Your machine is one of the finest sewing machines available for home use. I tried every thread/needle. Quick delivery. Its for sale for a ridiculously low price on Facebook marketplace. As you can see from my other response I have an abundance of machines. Brother Nouvelle PQ1500S Parts These parts and accessories are guaranteed to fit your Brother Nouvelle PQ1500S Sewing Machine. All I just knew it sounded slightly fishy and that I needed help making a decision. There may be another reason it doesn’t have a hand wheel. Only problem they mention is that it doesn't have a handwheel. I would offer $50 not a penny more. Dropped? When I asked what happened to it I was told the kids took it off. Join Date: Jan 2012. Dropped? The seller has to absorb the deed of the kid not pass it on to someone else. I tried every thread/needle. I was amazed that a kid would do that. I replied I would need to find a replacement handwheel which I haven't found yet, check the price and test drive it. Thread Starter . Brother PQ1500SL High-Speed Straight-Stitch and Quilting Machine. There may be another reason it doesn’t have a hand wheel. Granted I am older but - what? Simthread 144 Prewound Bobbin Thread Size L 60WT (SA155) for Husqvarna Viking pfaff Creative Vision Embroidery Machines Plastic Side - White, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Prewound Bobbin, Card Board, Size L (SA155, Size 9.4), White Color, 144pcs per Box, 75D/2 Polyester, Doublelin,Fit with Babylock, Barudan, Bernina, Brother, Consew, Juki, Singer, Tajima and More, Pre-Wound Embroidery Bobbins Style L Prewound Bobbins for Machine Embroidery, Power Cord for Brother XR1300 XR1355 XR-4040 XR-7700 Nouvelle 1500S NV4000D XR-9000 XR-9500PRW 845 BC-1000 CE4000 Sewing Machine UL 8ft AC Charger Cable. I visited many local shops and did a lot of research. But on a real project it broke thread every few minutes. By logging into your account, you agree to our. Amazon.com: brother nouvelle 1500s. update - it's marked sold today! Straight stitched fine. He says it still runs. Shop our extensive selection of Brother sewing machine and serger parts and accessories! thankyou also for your reply. Get the answers and technical support you are looking for. Posts: 11 replacement handwheel needed for Brother Nouvelle 1500S. Easy 90-day returns. I feel totally comfortable passing on this "bargain" now. I bought a used nouvelle and had the opportunity to test it. But on a real project it broke thread every few minutes. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. In early 2015 I decided it was time to research a sewing machine for my growing love of Quilting. We combine the … I feel that I have been saved from an expensive and worrying mistake. I would skip it unless you could test it for all of it’s functions including a good run at FMQ if you wan t to do that. ... machine model PQ1500S. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. 1,500: Knee Lifter: Yes: Feed Dog: Special to PQ1500SL (with Pin-feed) Back to Beginning Key: No: Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles) 1 (Straight Stitch Only) Buttonhole Styles: No: Built-in … The Brother PQ1500SL quilting and sewing machine is a fantastic machine that belongs in the sewing room of every serious quilter and seamstress. Any thoughts or advice? Straight stitched fine. Why would they do that? The new hand wheel usually doesn't have the hardware with it, you'll have to find that to fit or find a repairman and pay a repair and part fee plus anything else wrong with it.