When threading the machine, make sure the thread from the top spool is coming off from the bottom towards you, not from the top. - Make sure that the needle has been installed correctly. Learn more. Visit the Brother DTG Partner Portal, Kofax ControlSuite allows you to secure, govern, and manage you documents with content-aware unified printing, document capture, and workflow process automation - right from your Brother device. - Install the needle making sure the flat side is facing the back. Contact Business Sales, Follow the steps below if the machine is not cutting the thread. After the threads are cut, the needle moves up and the Thread Cutter Lever returns to its original position. Press on the operation panel. Follow the steps below if the machine is not cutting the thread. 2. If you are looking to purchase more than 5 printers or MFPs for your business, contact business sales. 2. These robust, reliable, high-speed scanners can facilitate digital transformation and easily integrate into your work environment. If your machine is not properly threaded, the auto-threader may frequently jam. - Make sure you are using a needle size of 75/11 through 100/16, the needle threader cannot be used with 65/9 needle. Kofax ControlSuite allows you to secure, govern, and manage you documents with content-aware unified printing, document capture, and workflow process automation - right from your Brother device. I have only had it a few days, and now the auto thread cutter isn't working right. Therefore, instead of using the thread cutter, pull out about 80 mm (approx. Please review the latest changes in your cart, Companies are adapting to the challenges of driving business continuity while also providing a comfortable and secure environment for employees. Check that you properly inserted the needle - Insert needle as far as it will go, with the flat side to the right and make sure it is screwed on tightly. Follow the instructions below if your thread cutter is not working. Visit www.brother-usa.com; 67 Results. 3. When threading the machine, make sure the thread from the top spool is coming off from the bottom towards you, not from the top. 2. Make sure that the needle is inserted propoerly with the flat side facing the back of the machine and pushed all the way up on the needle stopper. 1. - Be sure to press to raise the needle before using the needle threader. If you are experiencing your needle threader not working, follow the steps below to resolve this issue: 1. If you pull the thread, the top spool must spin as if it is trying to roll away from you. If you are using metallic thread or a cone-shaped or a cross-threaded spool of thread, please be sure to use a spool net around the spool of thread. Learn more. I just got my machine out of the repair shop a few days ago for an issue in the upper part, but on my first embroidery since I got it back my machine jammed during again. 2. The machine will not cut thread. The needle was not raised. The wrong needle is being used with the needle threader. Lower the needle threader lever as low as possible. 1. 3. If it's tightened without the top of the needle being pushed all the way into the holder, the eye of the needle won't be in the right position. 1. The threader also will not work using a wing needle or a twin needle. It will cut the bobbin thread but not the top thread. 1. Annalise. - Be sure to press  to raise the needle before using the needle threader. All Industrial Sewing & Embroidery Machines. Raise the needle so that the needle is in its highest position. Make sure that the machine is plugged in and the power is on. These robust, reliable, high-speed scanners can facilitate digital transformation and easily integrate into your work environment. Your browser either does not have JavaScript enabled or does not appear to support enough features of JavaScript to be used well on this site. 3. - Re-thread the machine. Contact Business Sales, Follow the instructions below if your needle threader is not working. If you are looking to purchase more than 5 printers or MFPs for your business, contact business sales. Turn on the sewing machine. Learn more. 2 ... how do I specify whether or not the jump stitches are cut on the embroidery machine of the Innov-is series? Visit the Brother DTG Partner Portal, Kofax ControlSuite allows you to secure, govern, and manage you documents with content-aware unified printing, document capture, and workflow process automation - right from your Brother device. This setting is convenient if a stitch for sewing buttonholes or bar tacks is selected. If you are using metallic thread, it may be difficult to thread the needle if the thread is cut. Kofax ControlSuite allows you to secure, govern, and manage you documents with content-aware unified printing, document capture, and workflow process automation - right from your Brother device. Needle threader will not work if the needle is not adequately inserted or if the screw is loose. Click here to display all models covered by this answer. Get the supplies and information you need to keep your Brother DTG printer running at maximum efficiency. 2. Install the needle making sure the flat side is facing the back. The Brother Workhorse Series scanners are designed for mid to large-sized workgroups or high-volume and batch scanning applications. I have adjusted the knifes as recommended on the technical support website. Find printing solutions that integrate with your specific workflows, help increase productivity, and generally make daily work simpler. Brother Genuine Ink & Toner Auto-Fulfillment. The needle is not installed correctly. In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, Brother-usa.com will be available for Self Service and Online ordering only starting Thursday, November 26th. Select a stitch. I am reinstalling a brother automatic threader on my Brother Innov-is 2800D. 3 inches) of thread after passing it through the thread guide disks (marked "7"). Check that the upper thread is threaded correctly - Re-thread if necessary. 1 decade ago. Brother Gearmotor delivers the ultimate peace-of-mind by offering an industry leading warranty: a full five years on our entire line of standard products. 3. Automatic needle threader does not work. ... Automatic needle threader does not work. Find printing solutions that integrate with your specific workflows, help increase productivity, and generally make daily work simpler.