This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. the other mutate cards you're running don't make any sense. I have not overlooked them, i just picked the very best out of them [[Nether Traitor]] and then i had a look at all of them, but [[Aether Figment]], [[Silhana Ledgewalker]] and [[Ukkima, Stalking Shadow]] were better. so... if you had a creature that wasn't summon sick, you sort of get haste-y access to your general. Casey Spark’s Brokkos Apex of Forever deck is all themed around infect creatures, so this time we are trying to doctor the deck to be even more infectious. Llanowar Elves 4. Lastly, for dealing massive amounts of combat damage we have Consuming Aberration and Lord of Extinction . While there aren’t too many creatures that are going to want to battle with Brokkos anyway, it’s extra insurance. Lets say a 1/1 creature is equipped or has an aura on it that modify its P/T by +2/+2. It’s not called Bene Supremo in Italian for nothing. padding: 0.5em; Reality shift exiles creatures, Nature’s Claim, Trygon Predator and Reclamation Sage hit artifacts and enchantments. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. The thought process was something like “Coiling Oracle. Darksteel Plate is a pretty good option. Emergent Ultimatum might go into the Villainous Wealth category of “if you’re playing Sultai, you’ll want to play this,” not because it’s broken, but because it can lead to some amazing game states. Before starting Magic, Dr. Peace has been an active player of various card games as long as he can remember. color: #005586; I wanted it for this deck as another layer of protection for the creature stack. Elves of Deep Shadow 3. I tried to use as many inexpensive options as possible. There are 1 items available. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. In addition to being able to keep our Brokkos stack from getting destroyed, it’s also immune to combat tricks like Maze of Ith. Like Willbender, it doesn’t need to be mutated onto to do something strong, but it won’t hurt. I chose Brokkos because of the ability to use it repeatedly; being in a favorite color combination didn’t hurt the argument, either. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. We all know Goblins are great in Historic, but what happens when you splash blue? Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Another card that I suspect many folks have also thought about when it comes to Brokkos, having an indestructible commander that also does something else good means serious business. your general has trample. .scgtour-ad img { So Gilded Goose over the 1/1 deathtouchers. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. It’s another one that I’ll prefer to play as part of a mutate chain, but won’t be sad if I can only arrange it the other way. 0.37 - 999.99 This is going to be some magic as Richard Garfield, Ph.D. intended. causes considerable groaning and moping the second you read the word off the Beast Within and Maelstrom pulse are good general problem solvers while Heroic Intervention and Lazotep Plating protect the board. Unremarkable in that it’s a format staple, remarkable because I don’t for some reason play it much. Counters work the same way. Is there a code I'm suppose to type in to get the skins? At the end of the day, you need people to play edh with and in general, Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. The Base power and toughness of Brokkos, Apex of Forever is 6/6, but just like an equipment or aura, the counters are still on it, so it would be an 18/18. Mutate (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it ontop or underneath target non-Human creature you own. Orrery would be out of budget. Crystal Shard is one cheaper, but the deck has a lower commitment to blue, so I like the choice of colorless mana. Privacy statement | ?◁. I considered a whole line of morphs for the deck. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. You may cast Brokkos, Apex of Forever from your graveyard using its mutate ability. Crackdown Construct gets +1/+1 every time we activate an ability of a creature of artifact that isn’t a mana ability. than infect. Brine Elemental’s presence also means that there is more than just Willbender when it comes to morphs. When i say our meta is slow i mean real slow. Kheru Mind-Eater steals cards from our opponent’s hand and gives menace. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Feeds |