These Pancakes were great everyone in my family loved them. Move over, dairy. When they were done I had about 6 medium size pancakes (I was making for two people). We've made knocking up big winter dinners simple with these ideas for make-ahead batch meals. Yum. I thought this recipe was very good. Will make again. All rights reserved. I liked the texture of it though. 1 1/2 cups (177g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Otherwise - very tasty especially the nutmeg and cinnamon. These simple, great-tasting dinners are perfect for cosy nights in after long, tiring days. These really are great, tender pancakes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I thought maybe a little thin. start to make about an hour before you want to make them. 2 teaspoons baking powder. Get the kids in the kitchen and whip up delicious recipes they'll love to eat. I used all low-fat or no-fat products (skim milk low fat yogurt Omega low-fat/cholesterol eggs canola oil) and they still turned out very well. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition To finish off my pancakes, I spread on a little more butter, topped it off with the remainder of blueberries, and drizzled a little maple syrup over. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I'm not a brilliant cook but they turned out really good. I left them one time I thought they were delicious. topping is yummy. It is very easy to make and the brown sugar & butter Delicious recipes for all your favourite bakes, including traybakes, tarts and cheesecakes. for just fifteen minutes and they were still fine. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I used 1 pint of fresh blueberries, sprinkling some into the batter. You saved Blueberry Pancakes to your. Mine looked totally green pancakes. I doubled the Baking Powder doubled the cinnamon (I love cinnamon) and I cut back on the oil useing only 1 tablespoon. It's very moist with the blueberries; not a dry pancake at all. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Mmmm...these were awesome good. Set aside for 1 hour. So glad I did! I left them one time These pancakes are very good. Unbelievably easy pork roasts, perfect for feeding a crowd. 255 calories; protein 7.1g 14% DV; carbohydrates 34.3g 11% DV; fat 10.1g 16% DV; cholesterol 52.9mg 18% DV; sodium 166.9mg 7% DV. In a medium bowl, stir together the egg, yogurt, milk and oil. They were a most appreciated breakfast in bed for my girlfriend. Everyone else seems to think they are to thick. I don't think it's necessary to wait an hour before making the pancakes-they came out just fine. I also didn't have plain yogurt so I used sour cream.