8am-8pm (closed Tuesday & Wednesday) CALL TO ORDER (609) 347-0770 . NO RESERVATIONS . The ambiance is wonderful and the service is great, but the food is only "ok". The end of the year also marked the end of longtime Union Square seafood restaurant Blue Water Grill — which closed its doors Tuesday after more than 20 years in the neighborhood. The owners goal here at Blue Waters was to create a health conscious restaurant that serves fresh, flavorful, and cooked to order Caribbean and seafood cuisines. Waiters were very accommodating and service excellent - not to mention the food which wAs delicious as always... We had a wonderful time at Blue Water Grill! We go to Jamaica twice a year he makes it better.”, 6349 Old Branch Avenue, Temple Hills Maryland 20748, http://www.dlmfoundation.org/darius--story.html. I learned how to stand up for myself. We are pleased to announce that you can now ORDER ONLINE, from Blue Water Grille. I ordered the sea bass which though quite tasty was the size of a 2" cube. Membership Meeting Planners Press & Media Travel Trade Back to Top. I ordered the Branzino and I think is a MUST. Advertisement. The end of the year also marked the end of longtime Union Square seafood restaurant Blue Water Grill — which closed its doors Tuesday after … Intimate and romantic dining atmosphere with out-of-this-world views. The talented and gifted Chef Darius was an integral part of the formation for Blue Waters to be in existence. Darius is being remembered through the Darius Lawrence Montgomery Foundation (DLM) http://www.dlmfoundation.org/darius--story.html , please visit the website for further information. Columbus. Always outstanding food and service,with no attitudes,and very quiet specially if you book an early time(eg noon for lunch).One of the few restaurants I know where one can converse.Always a great experience. I fell down many times. Blue Water Grille at Flagship Resort The food, particularly the seafood, is always fresh, beautifully prepared and delicious. 60 North Maine Avenue Atlantic City, NJ 08401. Permanently Closed - Blue Water Grill is rated 4.4 stars by 5184 OpenTable diners. We invite you to enjoy breakfast, lunch & dinner To-Go during our normal restaurant hours. Might be good location in the spring with outdoor tables. One, the spicy tuna role simply was not good. We shared the Kale and grilled brussle sprouts salad as well as the Artic Char Tartare. consuming raw shellfish or raw, undercooked meats, poultry, seafood or eggs may increase risk of foodborne illness, Four lettuce mix, grape tomato, herb croutons and choice of dressing, Crusted with toasted almonds and sautéed, served with scalloped potatoes and sautéed vegetables, Lemon pepper crust atop scalloped potatoes and sautéed spinach with a chili cilantro hollandaise, Oyster mushrooms, asparagus, pesto cream and parmesan, Herb crusted Mary's chicken with parsley, rosemary, lemon-thyme and garlic, with sautéed broccolini and scalloped potatoes, Grilled and served with scalloped potatoes, asparagus, charred grape tomatoes and garlic herb butter, with fresh coleslaw and housemade potato chips or fries, A combination of hand breaded panko fried shrimp, scallops and beer battered fish, Served with cocktail sauce and fresh lemon garnish, A blend of crab, artichoke hearts, a hint of jalapeño with cream cheese, and sour cream, served with white corn tortilla chips, Raw ahi tuna chunks with grape tomato, English cucumber, avocado, soy sauce, sriracha chili, and sesame oil, with white corn tortilla chips, Fresh jumbo artichokes, steamed and split, cleaned, char-grilled, and served with pesto aioli, A classic appetizer platter for any group outing. “The food is absolutely wonderful. This experience has taught me that moving to NYC, what I believe to be the greatest city on Earth, is a stepping stone. Explore Attractions Attraction Passes Broadway Dining Museums & Galleries Nightlife Shopping Sports Tours. We said no dessert but they brought her a scoop of sorbet with a candle anyway which was sweet. Charlotte brunches there in season 3. The atmosphere is wonderful, the servers are impressive and the menu is impressive. New in NYC. Advertisement. Home Current Page: Menus Story Community Hours | Location Merch Live Cams Order Online FOOD WINE SUSHI BREAKFAST. My guest ordered the NY Strip steak which he said was only "ok". I dropped a fork into a man’s front pocket. Service, pretty good, although felt more than a little pressure to "eat up and get out". 6349 Old Branch Avenue, Temple Hills Maryland 20748  T: 301-449-1600. the Chilean sea bass was ordinary. We're committed to making FantaSea Resorts accessible to everyone, … The staff knew the menu very well and gave great recommendations. We've never been disappointed. Service has declined and our last dinner as a group was at a private table and the temperature control was broken leaving it ungodly hot. Enjoy Blue Water Grille this holiday season! It’s a trend seen across NYC, especially in this particular area. I have learned that no matter how crazy your dreams are, you can achieve them. Our waitress was sweet, knowledgeable, funny and a delight to get to know. Located on the waterfront, Bluewater Grill Seafood Restaurant and Oyster Bar is your classic fish house. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff will take all the work out of your next event! This restaurant embellishes the youthful, fun vibe of Union Square. Chicken and pork are traditional, but nowadays Jamaicans will prepare anything jerk-style, including goat, mutton, beef, shrimp and even fish. Explore I snuck a lot of desserts. Explore. Darius is being remembered through the Darius Lawrence Montgomery Foundation (DLM), Blue Waters has an expansive menu of signature soups, salads, appetizers, Caribbean specialties and seafood fresh from the dock to the table for you to, “We love Your place! All and all a great time! Blue Waters Caribbean is an upscale contemporary restaurant, specializing in authentic Caribbean and Seafood cuisines prepared fresh, flavorful, and cooked to order by our amazing chefs. Oyster bars are set up on an ice display with fresh seaweed, lemons, cocktail sauce, mignonette sauce, horseradish, soy sauce, wasabi, pickled ginger and cocktail forks, chopsticks, plates and tabasco sauce, Monday to Friday 3:30-6:30. We will all miss the BWG that we loved. I can't speak for the others in our party as we often tend to be too embarrassed to complain. Service was excellent as was the selection of drinks. At the prices charged by the restaurant, one is entitled to expect perfection. New in NYC What's Open in NYC All in NYC: Staycation Guides Coronavirus Information All In NYC: Stay Well Pledge Recovery Coalition.