I served these at my most recent get together and I watched one of my guests, a very shy friend of a friend, delicately grab one as if she were afraid to help herself to the table filled with savory finger foods. Keto Bread – Ketogenic Diet-Recipes For Ketosis and Weight Loss, Simple Keto Dinner with Chicken and Mushrooms. Who doesn't love a BLT? I guess you could call it a B.L.A.T. (per serving). Here's more where that came from: Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar, Paleo Breakfast Salad with Simple Vinaigrette, Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Soup (Paleo, Gluten Free), Broccoli with Bacon Shallot and Thyme Dressing. Here’s Your Guide to Getting Outside this Winter Many pe, Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Dates The ULTIMATE Sweet &, Meet Alycia, Who Lost 7 Pounds During the 30 Day Clean Eati, Rachel’s Homemade Green Bean Casserole Full, Clean Eating Turkey Gravy This has been THE mo, Homemade Pumpkin Puree – One Ingredient This time of yea, Raspberry + Lemon Cheesecake (No Bake) Maybe you’re. Wheat tortilla’s make them healthier and avocado, bacon, ranch, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes make one delicious BLT! Stir in the green onion, if desired. Gather for Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Cut each sandwich in half and serve. Refrigerate if you're not serving them right away but it is best to assemble these right before serving. About the California Avocado © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2020 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com. Barbecue BLT Avocado Sandwich Wrap Save Recipe Print Recipe Ingredients1 package Taylor Farms BBQ Ranch […] Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Your email address will not be published. She was eyeballing the herbs on my back porch so I pointed towards my pot of dead mint and asked if she had any advice for me. 4-5 pieces of cooked bacon, sliced into strips, 3-4 whole leafs of Romaine lettuce, washed and patted dry, 4 whole leafs of Romaine lettuce, washed and patted dry. BLT Avocado Wraps just became your new favorite appetizer. Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! Remember to check the label when you shop. Some days disappoint. Pat them dry gently so the leaves don't break and lay the leaves in a single layer on a serving tray. Top nicely with a few slices of both tomato and avocado, then add in 2 slices of bacon. *Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. For other great Paleo finger foods for your holiday parties check out this great appetizer roundup. Paleo I’ve been looking for ways to recreate my favorite dishes to be a little lighter and healthier. Instructions For BLT Avocado Wraps: Very softly roll out the lettuce leaves and spread a tablespoon of mayo on top of each. Now that I eat (well mostly!) Maybe next to a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup for a light summer supper. I guess you could call it a B.L.A.T. Avocado, specifically recast as guacamole, plays a role as the glue to the sandwich. I … Call it the Avocado BLT wrap if you wish, but I’ve made these without tomatoes and the avocado wraps were still delicious so you know you can switch ingredients around as long as you have BACON! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So, comment bellow what do you think about this recipe. As she was leaving later that night she thanked me for having her over and asked if she could have the recipe for the lettuce wraps. Sprinkle with basil, if using. https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/blt-avocado-wraps-recipe The avocado really helps create the perfect balance of flavors and is a nice alternative to mayo on any occasion. You liked that didn't you? Wrap! We have formulated this 2 trouble-free methods you have to follow and get ready for this recipe : 1) Collect Ingredients and 2) Go after simple Instructions. Stir together and set the tomatoes aside. ** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by, About Us | Advertising Info | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, 2 heads Butter Lettuce, Try the "living lettuce" with the roots still attached, 1 pound Chopped Bacon, Cooked until crispy, 4 Avocados, With skin and pit removed, chopped, 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence, Without lavender, or dried Italian blend herbs.