However, Blackberries have the highest level of cancer fighting antioxidants of all berries. Hi Lisa, Thanks for the feedback on this recipe. Author Network One of the best cheesecake bars I've had. Pour the cooled blackberries over the cream cheese layer. Add 1 Tablespoon sugar or maple syrup to sweeten it. Know someone who would make a great member of CookEatShare? Gently fold the whipped cream in with the cream cheese mixture, until thoroughly combined. Please enjoy our pictures, posts and recipes. So what’s a few thorns? -This recipe works great with regular cream cheese in place of the neufchatel cheese. Not even close. This easy blackberry cheesecake recipe also has instructions for using frozen berries. You can not spread the cheesecake mixture over a graham cracker crust that is this dry. Mix with an electric mixer until the mixture is perfectly smooth and blended. It’s a great butter and oil replacement for every baked good I have used it in. Last night, my husband, Dave and I took a walk, bowls in hand. Reserve 1 cup mixture and add to a separate bowl; combine with cheese ball mix. Thank you for your input on this recipe. Not to mention a little sugar in the crust. They are sweetened so you can reduce or omit the sugar if you use them. Love the Blackberry Flavor. You need less graham crackers or more oil. This will impact the number of servings and calories. Pour the filling over the crust and smooth it into an even layer. Blackberries bushes form an impenetrable hedge down the sides of that long lane. Don’t turn on the oven. I’m pretty sure blackberries have a mission to take over the world. Learn how your comment data is processed. However, what I did last night was serve it in cups. I defended it so you can see what these no bake cheesecake bars are supposed to look like. These bars are perfect! Assemble the Layers. You can also subscribe without commenting. We strolled down our driveway. Cold completely, cut and enjoy. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and sugar and beat on low speed until mixed. Remember the old saying of when you have lemons make lemonade? But I don't really think that was enough. Check bottom of bowl to get all lumps blended in thoroughly. In another bowl cream together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and Large eggs. I did substitute rolled oats for the coconut, but it was still fantastic! You do mention putting 3/4 cup sugar in with the cheesecake part, but again, no mention of how much to mix with the berries. Press the crust into the bottom only of an oiled 8 x 8 pan. I added an additional 1/2 stick of butter and it was still too dry. | Yum! So now you can do what you like. Try Homemade fresh raspberry sauce, Blackberry sauce, homemade Lemon Curd, and Strawberry Rhubarb sauce! They both taste delicious and everybody liked both versions. Bake 8 minutes; remove from oven. Super easy to make! Cool slightly; cover and chill until served. Bring to a boil. Pour the filling over the crust and smooth it into an even layer. Also in the list of ingredients, it called for 1/2 tsp of vanilla. Pour the coconut oil in a stream into the crumbs and pulse until it's well mixed. I needed a yummy potluck dessert recently. Because of this I give the recipe a generous 2 out of 5 stars. Stir often. My wife and I agreed that we defiantly have this again. Blackberries are a PAIN to manage. Blend till creamy. Thanks for sharing. This recipe easily doubles to a 9 x 13 inch pan for a large crowd. For best results use room temperature cream cheese. The stiffer ones are a bit easier to cut cleanly. I want to make the blackberry bliss cheesecake bar recipe that you have listed under recipes but can not find the blackberry cheese ball mix. 1/3 cup oil is not enough. Bake for 35 min or possibly till light brown on top. And a little lemon juice. About Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and sugar and beat on low speed until mixed. At least our world. Otherwise love this, it is in my frig, setting. Enjoy this creamy, cold refreshment! You can substitute the topping with other berry sauces if you want to play with new version of this dessert. Go here to check out the health benefits of these beneficial fruits. Love your products! Drizzle cheese ball mixture over top; gently swirl with a knife or toothpick to create a marbled effect. We hope you find Homemade Food Junkie helpful and informative. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In summary, they are incredible allies against alzheimer’s and cancer according to recent research. Feedback I  freeze gallons up for winter blackberry recipes. Have a great day! In addition, you make no mention of how much sugar to mix in with the berries in the saucepan. | These little bars are a hit. I love this desert , I was looking something fast and easy and boy was it. They freeze well too. One piece set up correctly. Great Recipe! Join us in our journey to live better and eat healthier. Don’t turn on the oven. Pour over cake mix. Blackberry pie, Blackberry cobbler and sugar free blackberry cheesecake Cups are a few reasons we pick blackberries every summer. Added Quick Oats instead of coconut for personal preference and it worked well! Whip the heavy cream into semi stiff peaks.