endobj /Filter /FlateDecode 3 0 obj /Subtype /Image 8 . /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB /ColorSpace /DeviceGray Tens of millions of people are using the Bible App™ to make God's Word a part of their daily lives. x����_w��q����h���zΞ=u۪@/����t-�崮gw�=�����RK�Rl�¶Z����@�(� �E @�B.�����|�0�L� ��~>��>�L&C}��;3���lV�U���t:�V{ |�\R4)�P�����ݻw鋑�������: ���JeU��������F��8 �D��hR:YU)�v��&����) ��P:YU)�4Q��t�5�v�� `���RF)�4Qe�#a� Please register to read the Sinhala, Tamil English Bible. /BitsPerComponent 8 /Title (�� S i n h a l a b i b l e p d f f r e e d o w n l o a d) /SM 0.02 1) de S. Weerasinghe and Rev. Freely you have received; freely give. - Notes Browse All Plans Download the Free Bible App. is now available in Sinhala language for those who are interested in introducing the Bible on their Android devices. endobj /Width 625 - Sinhala ROI & Tamil BSI Bible Sinhala Bible අළුත් ගිවිසුමේ මුල් පිටපතකි - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. � �l%��Ž��� �W��H* �=BR d�J:::�� �$ @H* �,�T Y � �@R d�� �I �� /ca 1.0 The Believer in Christ is confronted with the ideology of … /ca 1.0 /Type /ExtGState >> Ethio Apps Team is pleased to announce you this Bible Promises Verses app. /Producer (�� Q t 4 . >> /CreationDate (D:20150714031812+04'00') /Subtype /Image $ @H* �,�T Y � �@R d�� ���{���ؘ]>cNwy���M� endobj � Read Sinhala Bible. 1 2 . << /Producer (�� Q t 4 . Sinhala bible pdf free download Internet Archive BookReader - The Holy Bible Sinhala Union Version. 1 2 . sinhala bible pdf free download Publisher The Ceylon Bible Society. /Creator (�� w k h t m l t o p d f 0 . stream /Height 155 %PDF-1.4 endobj (�f�y�$ ����؍v��3����S}B�2E�����َ_>������.S, �'��5ܠo���������}��ز�y���������� ����Ǻ�G���l�a���|��-�/ ����B����QR3��)���H&�ƃ�s��.��_�l�&bS�#/�/^��� �|a����ܚ�����TR��,54�Oj��аS��N- �\�\����GRX�����G�����‡�r]=��i$ 溻w����ZM[�X�H�J_i��!TaOi�0��W��06E��rc 7|U%���b~8zJ��7�T ���v�������K������OŻ|I�NO:�"���gI]��̇�*^��� @�-�5m>l~=U4!�fO�ﵽ�w賔��ٛ�/�?�L���'W��ӣ�_��Ln�eU�HER `�����p�WL�=�k}m���������=���w�s����]�֨�]. The word of God in Sinhala and Tamil for free! << /CA 1.0 Download the free app and access your bookmarks, notes, and reading plans from anywhere. 6) Notify me of new comments via email. /Type /XObject /CA 1.0 8 . 6 0 obj Dr. Lynn A. de Silva coined the neologism 'Dharmayānō' to translate the Greek Christological title 'ho logos' (Jn 1:1, The ecumenical organization accepts Benedict XVI's invitation to focus on new digital technologies of evangelism. << [/Pattern /DeviceRGB] 1 0 obj /SA true - Share Bible Verses... Tigrigna Bible Verses By READING the Holy Bible you are letting the Words of Life change you, inspire you, and strengthen you. /Height 116 It has been memorized by students and staff at our Christian school probably more … stream 4 0 obj >> /AIS false 6 0 obj Sinhala bible online pdf Tweet 12/13/2012, 00.00 SRI LANKA Melanie Manel Pereracelon Bible Society (CBS) has launched a new website with an updated version of the scriptures. 1 0 obj %PDF-1.4 The Holy Bible ROV (Revised Old Version) 1995 - Bookmarks Bible Plans help you engage with God's Word every day, a little at a time. - Fast Search 1 file.SinhalaHolyBible.com is a FREE website dedicated to helping you grow closer to Jesus through the Bible Bible Reading. /Type /XObject endobj /SMask /None>> /Type /ExtGState /Length 7 0 R /Creator (�� w k h t m l t o p d f 0 . 5) /AIS false /BitsPerComponent 8 Now Sinhala Bible is with you….” Your Word is a lamp to my feet ” sings the Psalmist. /SM 0.02 [/Pattern /DeviceRGB] /Title (�� S i n h a l a b i b l e o n l i n e p d f) ~��-����J�Eu�*=�Q6�(�2�]ҜSz�����K��u7�z�L#f+��y�W$ �F����a���X6�ٸ�7~ˏ 4��F�k�o��M��W���(ů_?�)w�_�>�U�z�j���J�^�6��k2�R[�rX�T �%u�4r�����m��8���6^��1�����*�}���\����ź㏽�x��_E��E�������O�jN�����X�����{KCR �o4g�Z�}���WZ����p@��~��T�T�%}��P6^q��]���g�,��#�Yq|y�"4";4"'4"�g���X������k��h�����l_�l�n�T ��5�����]Qۼ7�9�`o���S_I}9㑈�+"��""cyĩЈ,��e�yl������)�d��Ta���^���{�z�ℤ �=bU��驾Ҹ��vKZߛ�X�=�JR��2Y~|y��#�K���]S�پ���à�f��*m��6�?0:b��LV�T �w�,J�������]'Z�N�v��GR�'u���a��O.�'uIX���W�R��;�?�6��%�v�]�g��������9��� �,(aC�Wn���>:ud*ST�Yj�3��ԟ���