Scentless gel, goes on smoothly without pilling and absorbs really quick. Gel is suitable for all skin types inclucing mine - oily, acne-prone and sensitive. I always appreciate a beauty product … Together, these two power ingredients soothe and relieve stressed skin, moisturize and brighten your complexion and even help fade acne scars. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging. Products doesn´t contain any perfumes or colorings. I have used many different creams and gels in the past and they have also irritated my skin and made it look ten times worse so I am VERY cautious about putting anything on my face. To ensure future receipt of our emails, please add YesStyle's email address to your Address Book or Contacts. £19.50. Please select your complimentary gift below: UV Cut SPF 50+PA++++ Mild Sun Fluid - Gift w/Purchase, UV Cut SPF 50+PA++++ Natural Sun Cushion- Gift w/ Purchase, UV Cut SPF 50+PA++++ Waterproof Sun Cream - Gift w/ Purchase. Deliver much-needed hydration and brightness to the under eye area with these vitamin C-infused gel eye patches. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Preferences. This lightweight cream is highly enriched with Honey Extract. Non greasy and absorbs well. Provides a soothing and calming effect to my skin. Balance and moisturise your skin with Benton’s Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel, a relieving formula dedicated to replenishing and hydrating all skin types, including sensitive and problem-prone. Suitable for: Semua jenis kulit. Its soothing properties also help to calm and control spots; apply a soaked cotton pad to the affected area to relieve angry blemishes. Will never stop using ! Thanks for your feedback! Best for oily and acne-prone skin, this lightweight gel contains as much as 80% aloe leaf juice and 10% bee propolis. This is a new favourite! It hydrates my skin and nourishing it deeply. Aloe ingredients hydrate the skin, and Propolis is great for soothing and anti-oxidation. When your skin is exposed to the strong sunlight, it can be easily dehydrated as the moisture evaporates from the skin surface. It helps my skin removes sun tan and calms down inflammation. This has really helped to cam my skin down and reduce the redness. How to Use: Oleskan secara merata pada wajah. It’s so lightweight, has no fragrance and the price is so good too! This item is no longer available in these options. The Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel is formulated with Aloe Vera extract and Propolis extract to hydrate and soothe the skin. I have quite dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin and also get constant mild acne and redness on the inner part of my cheeks near my nose. I finished the tube! For all skin types, especially oily or congested skin. Aloe Soothing Sun Cream which contains 5,500ppm of aloe vera leaf extract protects your skin while preventing any further dehydration. NOTE: Our Customer Service team is unable to check if this item will be available again. I have combination skin, very oily T zone in summer. A very safe bet as a moisturiser, if your skin breaks out from absolutely everything. Tired of scarring your skin thanks to acne, pimples, and other blemishes? Precise, waterproof and smudge-proof! I saw this on Liah Yoo's vlog and simpleskincarescience.com it says it has propolis that inhibits fungal acne which is a good news because I've been finding the perfect moisturizer for ages! Might be too light for dry skin. I just reordered. Images are for reference only. Since adding it to my daily routine, my skin has cleared up so much- both in terms of acne and scarring. Best gel for calming irritated skin. A reef-safe, mineral (physical) sunscreen with 7.99% titanium dioxide provides full protection against UVA/UVB rays while keeping skin hydrated and soothed. As someone with hormonal acne and oily skin, the aloe and bee propolis are a dream on my skin. Please make sure that your email address is correct. Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount Best for oily and acne-prone skin, this lightweight gel contains as much as 80% aloe leaf juice and 10% bee propolis. Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night. Good I recently purchased this product . Please make sure that your email address is correct. Other options may still be available. It is very easy to spread and it soaks into skin pretty fast! Soothe and hydrate the skin to achieve a perfect glass skin look with this 72% houttuynia cordata (heartleaf) sheet mask. My sensitive acne prone skin just loves it. My skin just loves it. Its amazing on the Oily skin since its light and has a gel texture, divyansh619tripathy (verified owner) – August 24, 2019. During this difficult period, some couriers and post offices have suspended services to select countries and territories. It has strong anti-aging effect by creating the powerful moisture layer on the skin while offering the deep soothing effect. It's very light, makes my skin matt and it almost acts as a primer under foundation. I like oil free moisturizer for combination skin type, and this one just perfect. Well not anymore thanks to this gel. I use this when my skin feels irritated and even after I get the occasional sunburn and it’s fantastic at soothing my skin! Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging: Copyright © 2006-2020 YESSTYLE.COM LTD. All rights reserved. Extremely good for acne prone skin. This is my favourite summer moisturizer. It's not that thick and might not be the one you want fot winter but it still works. Goodbye, dark circles! Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed. The Gel is a mildly acidic product which is the same as the skin in its healthiest state. Clean at Beautybarn is formulated without: Also Propolis Extract is well known for skin relaxation that leads to relief of skin stress and skin moisturizing. Higly recommend this. It’s very hydrating. We use cookies to enhance user experience and improve the quality of our website. This gel moisturizer is also fragrance free! Well, don’t worry and be happy with the new, innovative COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch! Thank you! I have very sensitive skin that is also prone to horrible acne and breakouts. Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. The Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel is the perfect treatment for sunburns and dehydrated acne-prone skin, and as one writer recently discovered, it’s also a must-have remedy for post-hair removal redness. YesStyle.com is not compatible with {{browser.family}} {{browser.version}} or older versions. The product contains 80% of aloe barbadensis leaf juice, which has a high content of polysaccharide, and 10% of propolis extract to prevent any skin damage. I use it as a daily moisturizer. Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, Artificial colour and Artificial Fragrance. Super duper hydrating. This site has features that require javascript.Follow these simple instructions to enable JavaScript in your web browser. {{::lotinfoitem.product.brandName}} - {{::lotinfoitem.product.name}}, Deal is {{::getLimitedDealPercentageClaimed(lotinfoitem.product.productId)}}% claimed, Early Bird discount is {{::getLimitedDealPercentageClaimed(lotinfoitem.product.productId)}} claimed, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Propolis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, {{productData.majorIngredients.ingredients}}, ✨Best Moisturizers for Acne-Prone, Oily, Combo, Dry & Sensitive Skin • Fresh Summer GLOW 2019 | Liah Yoo. Brand from South Korea: Benton. Refined by {{selectedReviewerRatingName}}, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed + Customs Fee Refunds, Skin Care Bestsellers on YesStyle in 2018, Chapter 5: Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin, 5 Surprising Benefits of Aloe Vera for Skin, {{productDetailSectionInformation.title}}. This long-lasting formula won’t run or fade and its ultrafine, flexible brush tip glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. The product contains 80% of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, which has a high content of Polysaccharide, and 10% of Propolis Extract to prevent any skin damage. We will notify you when this product becomes available. When your skin is exposed to the strong sunlight, it can be easily dehydrated as the moisture evaporates from the skin surface. I have two empties of this product , and I purchased my first about 2 years ago — needless to say , this lasts forever ! Please Log in to save it permanently. 100 ml / 3.52 oz. This product contains aloe and propolis that help soothe irritated skin, fade acne scars, brighten skin tone, and even maintain hydration throughout the day. Feels light weight on skin. After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the gel into the palm of the hand. This item is for promotional use only and is not for sale.