Easy Beef Nachos. Divide corn chips among four heatproof serving plates. My boys absolutely love this. I use homemade taco seasoning homemade refried beans homemade salsa in this recipe--that really takes it to a whole other level. If you've got 25 minutes, you've got this kid-friendly favourite on the table. Cooking time: 35 mins prep . Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until beef is thoroughly cooked and seasoning is well combined. 75,073 suggested recipes. No left-overs darn. I love loaded nachos. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I don't use taco seasoning as it is too salty. Thanks for sharing. I layered everything except the salsa and sour cream and threw it under the broiler until browned and bubbly (didn't measure anything just did it all to taste). This makes a huge meal-sized tray of nachos with lots of good stuff! Beef Nachos with Guacamole & Sour Cream. - by Chantal Walsh 14 Aug 2015 Cook: 25 Minutes -easy-Serves 4-gluten-free-nut-free-pregnancy-safe. I make up my super chili with beans in huge batches and one of the things I use it for is topping for nachos. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until well-browned. Great recipe. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Drain excess grease. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Add onion and garlic. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chiles. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water and simmer until beef mixture has thickened, 8 to 10 minutes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Because of this wonderful recipe I have become known as the 'Nacho Man.'. Skip. It's great for those weekends when nothing in the cupboard sounds good for lunch/dinner and you just want something fun. Info. Try one of these yummy beef nacho recipes for a quick solution that tastes great. Top nachos with salsa, sour cream, black olives, green onions, and jalapeno peppers. Last updated Nov 11, 2020. In 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Print recipe. Ground Beef Nachos Recipes 75,073 Recipes. Microwave works fine also. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I cooked ground beef taco mix water refried bean and salsa as in the instruction and eat it with tortilla. For toppings I used (after it came out of the oven): green chili's black olives green onion sour cream and salsa. Drained the liquid off the beans before adding it to the meat. Need an easy meal that uses leftover ground beef? Add tomatoes, kidney beans and tomato paste. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. GREAT "dad's cooking!" I like to make this using ground turkey or ground chicken and I like to use either tomato juice or tomato sauce instead of water when I combine the taco seasoning with the browned ground meat. The only change I made was add the beans to the meat mixture. 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, 1 (18 ounce) package restaurant-style tortilla chips, 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste, 1 (10 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and chopped, 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained. Arrange half of beef … Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Add mince. Beans alone are sometimes difficult to spread. Helpful hint...mix the beans with the seasoned beef. Cook under a hot grill for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. ... Shop the recipe Add all (14) Essentials Olive Oil 500ml Essentials Olive Oil 500ml $ 3. This is the best nacho recipe ever! It will be a crowd pleaser on game day. Used the suggestion to cook the beans with the meat and taco seasoning. So easy to make and tastes very good! Cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Careful with the broiling time mine took only 3 minutes. Here in Texas we commonly use canned charro beans (in jalapeno liquid) or borracho beans (in a beer and water liquid)rather than refried beans. Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until meat is crumbly and no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. weeknight beef dinner recipe. 432 calories; protein 15.2g 31% DV; carbohydrates 39.7g 13% DV; fat 24.5g 38% DV; cholesterol 44.2mg 15% DV; sodium 1081.2mg 43% DV. Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the broiler.