Unable to add item to List. For studio uses, I personally find the "Pre-EQd" nature of them to be restrictive, but to be fair, I only purchased them for live use, and for that they are superb! Prix : 999,00 € & ... 5,0 sur 5 étoiles Best mic drum kit for the price range. When I first started recording I really wanted a neutral response but comparing lot of mics I found that the built in EQ is generally a great thing. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. This is an AWESOME mic set. I have attached a video with a sample for convenience. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser. Unable to add item to List. Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon. Avg used ... MC930 are the same price as the Audix kit complete. on the other hand, it worked on a micro second violin ... not planned for it, but hey, be able to improvise - Accessories: Must not break the clips. 26 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. 26 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. great mic set and well worth the money. One customer has rated this product with one star. As a company, we have a single objective: making you, our customer, happy. DP7, Microphone Package from Audix. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2016. Included in the DP7 Plus drum mic package is the D6, Audix's flagship kick drum mic, D2 and D4 mics for the toms, an i5, which proves useful on snare drums (as well as guitar cabinets), and a trio of ADX51s for overhead miking, and an additional ADX51 for hi-hat. No customer has written a text about this; or they have written a text in a different language. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2015. After several weeks of research, for my taste, this is the best drum mic kit in the price range. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2014. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Just loving these mics! Audix DP7 tech. I think they sound great out of the box...no EQ needed for my setup...but I am also not a recording engineer or anything. A road case keeps everything safe when traveling. So heavy duty, and strong. It's has pretty much everything you need for a recording a 5 piece drumset. After several weeks of research, for my taste, this is the best drum mic kit in the price range. Drum mic kits can be convenient and cost-effective, but they can also be confusing. 4 customers have given this product a 4-star rating. If you want mics for recording or live shows this will meet all your needs and then some! Microphone for Computer, Gaming Mic JV605 with Mute Button Compatible with Desktop ... Samson DK707 7-Piece Drum Microphone Kit + Tripod Base Mic Boom Stand + Ultimate Lo... Stellar X2 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser XLR Microphone. Audix vlmtm dynamic mics manage The transients of the drums at close range while the condensers capture the cymbals and a stereo image of the entire kit from overhead. If you've never miced a kit before it also comes with a DVD that's like 20 mins and explains the basic concepts behind mic'ing a full kit which I thought was pretty cool to include and it does have a few really good tips. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Is relative too. This also affects the price - to our customers' benefit, of course. Acheter les articles sélectionnés ensemble. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. The only other mic you might want is a hihat mic. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Ces articles sont vendus et expédiés par des vendeurs différents. Fill in the product description » Buy new Audix DP7. Audix DP7 Plus Bundle 8-Piece Drum Microphone Package. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2015. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Payment can be made safely and securely with Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal or Amazon Pay. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. D2(two) - Rack Toms For bringing out the real, dynamic sound of toms or congas, the D2 cannot be beat. ncluded in the DP7 drum mic package is the D6, Audix's flagship kick drum mic, two- D2's for rack toms, one D4 for floor tom, the i5 for snare, and a pair of ADX51s for overhead miking. Audix DP7 Kit de 7 Microphones pour Batterie de AUDIX. Commenté aux États-Unis le 25 février 2017. Standard Delivery Times. There was a problem completing your request. Amazing sound and value. The D6 is designed to sound good in any position and it is not dependent on finding the sweet spot of the drum. You will never need to replace these mics with something better. This also affects the price - to our customers' benefit, of course. With its world-class mics, rugged carry case and comprehensive accessories, Audix's DP7 is a one-stop shop for drum recording. Il ne reste plus que 6 exemplaire(s) en stock. Les vendeurs, fabricants ou clients qui ont acheté ce produit peuvent répondre à votre question. Audix mics have built in EQs that are great for drums. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. 4 customers have given this product a 4-star rating. Kimafun Wireless 2.4 GHz Microphone and Lavalier Microphone System. Also included are four D-Vice rim mount clips for the snare and tom mics, and three heavy duty tension fit mic clips for the other three mics. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Moukey MWm-5 Microphone Dynamique Cardioïde avec 5m Câble pour Karaoké, Live, Confé... Moukey MWm-1 Microphone Dynamique Cardioïde avec 5m Câble pour Karaoké, Live, Confé... 4x SET Pronomic DMK-10 Pince de Microphone pour Batterie. Apart from the shop, you can discover a wide variety of additional things - forums, apps, blogs, and much more. All mics and accessories are conveniently packaged in a foam-lined aluminum road case for safe keeping during travel or when the mics are not in use. Thomann is the largest online and mail order retailer for musical instruments, light and sound equipment worldwide, having about 10m customers in 120 countries and 80,000 products on offer. Our expert departments and workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services. Couvert par la garantie Amazon Marketplace, Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité, Audix AD-DVICE Pince microphone pour Batterie, Audix D4 Micro dynamique hyper cardioïde pour tom basse, basse/Grosse caisse. Included in the DP7 drum microphone package is the D6, Audix's flagship kick drum microphone, two – D2 dynamic drum microphones for rack toms, one D4 for floor tom, the i5 for snare and a pair of ADX51 studio condenser microphones for overhead miking.