I grew up in Ukraine on real food. Hope that helps! Here’s what makes it nourishing & healthy: This almond flour pumpkin bread recipe can easily be made paleo! It helps keep iFOODreal recipes free. Grease the sides with cooking spray or coconut oil. Maple syrup: This bread is lightly sweetened with my favorite natural liquid sweetener. This will ensure that you have the correct amount of flour and not too much. You can easily make your own gluten free oat flour by simply placing oats into a blender and blending or pulsing until they’re smooth and resemble flour. This recipe is delicious and so easy! Fill a muffin tray using the same batter and have yourself some almond flour pumpkin muffins! Heck yes!! So happy to hear that! Can whole wheat flour be used instead of oat flour? Hi Alexis – In Australia coeliacs are warned not to consume oats. A nice thick slice makes for a delicious healthy treat or snack! Bake for about 50 minutes, or until a knife comes out almost clean. Excellent pumpkin bread! Your email address will not be published. I microwave it when I need a random amount for a recipe! Love the idea of adding some nuts, too . They turned out so delicious—I loved the soft, chewy texture and the spice mixture. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, line 9 x 5 loaf pan with unbleached parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Yayyy you’re the best, Valerie! You’re in the right place if you need help getting dinner on the table, fast.Meet Laura →, (add enough to reach your desired texture). So glad you loved them with walnuts. Top with pumpkin seeds if desired. Delicious one bowl almond flour pumpkin bread made with nourishing ingredients, packed with pumpkin spices and naturally sweetened with a bit of pure maple syrup. They key to moist and firm bread is to let it cool down. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Like, still light and fluffy thanks to the wonder that is almond flour, but so packed with nutrition at the same time! Almond Flour Double Chocolate Banana Bread, Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad with Cranberries, Pomegranate and Walnuts, https://www.coeliac.org.au/uploads/65701/ufiles/Position_Statements/CAPSOats.pdf. Getting ready to make this now… I am curious about using a scale to measure the ingredients rather than measuring cups. In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the vanilla extract and the pumpkin puree. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then carefully remove the loaf from the pan and continue to cool on a wire rack for at least an hour. It’s such a great bread! This pumpkin bread with almond flour is perfect for those looking for gluten free, paleo or sugar free pumpkin bread. This was an easy and delicious Loaf , I have made many of your recipes and have been neglect in posting reviews or comments. Serve it for breakfast slathered with butter, or grab a slice for an afternoon snack. I’m so into summer and then as quickly as I fell for the warm weather and watermelon, I’m done and ready for crisp temps and caramel apples. Bake at 350 °F for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. In medium bowl whisk almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. Thanks!! Your email address will not be published. The bread is best the next day. Super moist Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread made with a whole can of pumpkin and sweetened with maple syrup! I hope you’re as in love with this delectable Pumpkin Bread as I am! While the loaf is cooling, make the glaze. So delicious and easy! This gluten free pumpkin bread is soft, fluffy, tender, perfectly spiced and amazing with a little salted honey butter on top. **. (Combine 2 tbsp ground flax with 6 tbsp warm water in a small bowl. I’ll be keeping this recipe for sure . Healthy pumpkin bread made with almond and coconut flours and sweetened with maple syrup. There is no better way than to welcome the changing of the seasons by enjoying the classic aroma of almond flour pumpkin bread as it bakes in the oven.