Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Afghan Grill Kabob House at 1629 Hillside Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. Greek Corner Restaurant. It's pretty empty that night cuz it's on Tuesday night. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Afghan Grill Kabob House in New Hyde Park by leaving a review here at YP.com! Value: Decent price with large portions (more than enough for leftovers) Grape leaves, Turkish coffee and basmati rice are all on the menu, too. You can bring your own bottle of wine and enjoy a romantic night at this restaurant.

Ordered a bunch of meat dishes. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Here in New Hyde Park, Afghan Grill Kabob House offers Combinations, Kabob Entrees, Entrees, Stews, and Vegetarian Entrees and more. Served with brown rice, salad and bread. Like this review? Served with brown rice, salad and bread. Food is always fresh. When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete New Hyde Park Afghan Grill Kabob House menu. First time ordering from them and all the food was delicious (chicken, shrimp, lamb kebabs and chicken qorma). Haven't had much interaction with the staff but from my pick up orders they seem very to the... You're gonna wait... And it's because they make it fresh Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. The best afghan restaurant in queens. The service... First trip to the Afghan grill as there are many closer to where I live however since we were in the area and were in the mood we decided to give this a try. Afghan Kebab House 25911 Hillside Ave, Glen Oaks. Afghan Grill . Afghan grill, Restaurants business in New Hyde Park. Restaurant menu, map for Afghan Kebob House located in 11004, Floral Park NY, 25911 Hillside Ave. Chunks of boneless chicken tenderly cooked with mixed vegetables, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs and spices. The rice is on point as are most of the dishes. Bakhter Halal Kababs. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The rice is the best compared to all other afghan restaurants as well. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Afghan Grill Kabob House? Customize and manage this page on GoDaddy Get Found. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Fried dumpling filled with seasoned ground beef, lamb, herbs & spices, Fried turnover filled with potatoes, herbs & spices, Fried turnover filled with spinach, herbs & spices. 30 Reviews (718) 343-1160 Website. 25311 Hillside Ave, Bellerose, NY. After your meal at Afghan Grill Kabob House, don't forget that New Hyde Park has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. If you want to see a complete list of all Middle Eastern restaurants in New Hyde Park, we have you covered! If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat Middle Eastern food in nearby cities. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Spinach cooked with chickpeas, garlic, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs and spices. 21. Will be ordering again. Okra cooked with onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs and spices. The price per item at Afghan Grill Kabob House ranges from $5.00 to $85.00 per item. Directions. Middle Eastern Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Bars. Wish there were a bit more generous with the spinach/non meat dishes for the price. Read reviews from Afghan Grill Kabob House at 1629 Hillside Ave in New Hyde Park 11040 from trusted New Hyde Park restaurant reviewers. Afghan Kebab House | (718) 343-1160 259-11 Hillside Avenue, Floral Park, NY 11004 Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 62 dishes from Afghan Grill Kabob House. OPEN DURING COVID (as of 5/18/2020 Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. I'm always annoyed until I taste my food. Eggplant cooked with chickpeas, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs & spices, Spinach cooked with chickpeas, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs & spices, Fresh cut baby okra cooked with onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs & spices. 1629 Hillside Ave. New Hyde Park, NY 11040 (516) 998-4084; Click here for door to door directions Combination of tandoori spicy fish kebabs. Served with brown rice, salad and bread. Price: $76 I also didn't expect it to get here that fast! 25911 Hillside Ave, Floral Park, NY 11004. Combination of lamb and chicken breast kebabs. Cuisines: Mediterranean, Caterers, Middle Eastern, Bar & Grills. Turkish Ladies Kitchen.

The Afghan Grill offers dishes such as beef and chicken stews, kabob, lamb shank and chicken tikka. Just give Ali Baba in Fresh Meadows, Shahs Halal Food in Wantagh or Tacis Authentic Turkish Restaurant in Forest Hills a try. Deborah M. Abrams MD Bainbridge Island Washington, Cynthia A Carlson MD Vancouver Washington, Locations for Male Massage Therapists in Ocean Pines MD, Locations for Pet Fish Store in North Platte NE. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Trattoria Thirty Five . The quality of the food speaks for itself. Search for other Middle Eastern Restaurants in … 1629 Hillside Ave., New Hyde Park NY 11040 | (516) 998-4084 | afghangrillny.com. We... We were trying to remember when Afghan Grill opened in the neighborhood and can't believe it's been over 12 years. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Looking for other top Middle Eastern restaurants in New Hyde Park? Utopia, Flushing. Restaurant menu, map for Afghan Grill Kabob House located in 11040, New Hyde Park NY, 1629 Hillside Ave. 850 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY. ” In 15 reviews. If you're craving some Middle Eastern food in New Hyde Park, then you've come to the right place! Great food. I also can't believe I haven't updated my review in over eight years. Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! Menu. 281 Franklin Ave, Franklin Square, NY. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Afghan Grill Kabob House in 11040 serves beside New Hyde Park, and they include places like Floral Park, Herricks, and Glen Oaks. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Chunks of boneless chicken tenderly cooked with mixed vegetables, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs & spices, Spinach cooked with chickpeas, garlic, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs & spices, Thin layers of pastry shells with honey & nuts topped with crushed pistachios, Menu for Afghan Kebob House provided by Allmenus.com. More popular places to try are Sweet Passion Desserts, Sushi Ya, or Jassi's Tandoori Grill & Bar. The portions are pretty good and you get a whole ton of rice to go with it. This was before the pandemic. Chunks of boneless beef tenderly cooked with potatoes, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, herbs and spices. They do deliver but can take a while since the owner delivers himself. 478 reviews $$ Afghan Restaurants ... 1629 Hillside Ave, New Hyde Park, NY “ I have no experience with Afghan food, and niether did my friends, but we wanted something new and this came up. We came here for a meal for a family of 5. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Middle Eastern restaurants in New Hyde Park, Tacis Authentic Turkish Restaurant in Forest Hills, Dr. Andrea A Shashoua, MD Burr Ridge Illinois, Dr. Daniel D Fowler, MD Columbia Missouri, Dr. Remigiusz Soltys Elizabeth New Jersey, DR John H Pickens Doctor of Medicine Germantown Tennessee. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in New Hyde Park, take out restaurants in New Hyde Park, or fast food restaurants in New Hyde Park. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Combination of lamb tikka, kofta, chicken breast, lamb chop and fish kebabs. They offer multiple other cuisines including Caterers, Bar & Grills, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern.