I double checked my bank and I was charged last night for the season pass. Come to Potidaia in Makedonia.". l checked in with him a few minutes later and he said he couldn't find the new quest. l checked in with him a few minutes later and he said he couldn't find the new quest. Helping a Healer | Side Quest | Phokis | AC ODYSSEY - YouTube I bought my son the season pass last night for AC Odyssey as a reward for putting in more effort at school. maybe we should no longer buy those games for multiplatform, 2 different save systems and game protections seems a bad idea. I've seen a lot of lost save file threads today....that sucks. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. It probably says legacy of the first blade not installed so click on it and install the DLC. Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Have he been greeted by this message after installing the dlc? Same thing for me, returned the captain to her, new quest showed up. We looked through the ALL category of available quests and that one wasn't listed. He asks you if you can pick some herbs for him by a stream nearby where wolves reside. Can't seem to find out why or how to fix it....Did you get yours fixed? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Game was working great for me since day 1 til this last patch screwed things up. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Now I have to search for golden feathers. Objectives of Helping a Healer… In a beauty pageant where the prize was marriage to Aetios, the scion of the most influential family in Keos, Alexios was asked to help a lovelorn girl stand out with the help of a witch. Ex: Main game on Steam and Season Pass on Uplay, Even though it says it is installed go into the store and find legacy if the first blade chapter 1 and then download it. After you buy the season pass you still have to download the dlc itself. If so go to the game in your library and look at where it says DLC under the achievements. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. After starting the Game today, my Health Bar is no longer showing up, what can i do, because i´m dying alot from this issue :((( anything else is visible, i didnt deactivated HUD elements at all... same here. Helping a Healer Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. Related points of interest. We will pay whatever we have. Odyssey DLC Not Showing Up // Help Needed I bought my son the season pass last night for AC Odyssey as a reward for putting in more effort at school. (Only game I've season passed before is Destiny 1+2 where everyone has the same game so the season pass just unlocks the content straight away). If you bought it on uplay I heard the play button is changed to an install button. Group: Character Category: Lykaon. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Helping a Healer is a Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. The pass is only 1.1meg and the dlc itself 2.7gig. Helping a Healer. Franky™ Oct 9, 2018 @ 8:49am ... After starting the Game today, my Health Bar is no longer showing up, what can i do, because i´m dying alot from this issue :((( anything else is visible, i didnt deactivated HUD elements at all... < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . Does anyone know how to trigger the Legacy of the First Blade quest or if we are doing something wrong? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I googled it and found a site saying you had to be level 29, completed chapter 7 and played through all the events on the island of Naxos. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). That is what happened to me. We tried rebooting the game and even his computer but there is still no Add-On Quest category in his quest menu. This walkthrough shows how to complete the quest. Once you have enough you can head back. Take them out and walk up and down the stream picking herbs. "To any who read this, huge forces are closing in and innocents are dying. When we looked in the Store in the game it shows the Season Pass as installed. No, we did not get that message. The people of Phokis praised Lykaon as a kind-hearted physician. Heart of Stone, quest walkthrough and hints. He wasn’t kidding because there was a TON of wolves there. I am waiting for Ubisoft chat to open at noon today and he is currently wondering through Naxos to see if there is anything he missed. I also have the bug where no merc's track you anymore. But perhaps he was the one who truly needed healing. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Update the game and restart your system. He is level 50 and has already completed the main story line game. Lykaon World Map. I had the same issue. You approach a healer who is helping a young girl with some pain. Did you buy the game on steam? Is the game and season pass bought on different platforms? The quest he should look for is called “The Horsemen Cometh” and is on the westernmost peninsula of Makedonia in the north of the map. Hopefully so, otherwise finding these will be a pain. Pudge. Recommended Level: 14 Region: Phokis / Sacred Lands of Apollo Requirements: Reward: 4100 XP Objectives: Gather Mandrake Herbs for Lykaon (5) Return to Lykaon Deliver Medicine to the Villagers (3) Talk to Lykaon Helping a Healer […] © Valve Corporation. This quest begins by speaking with Lykaon in the southeast part of the Chora of Delphi, in the Sacred Lands of Apollo region of Phokis. What I am curious on is if the locations on the maps she gives you are actual locations on the game map or not. (hint-look through all the add ons til you find it).This had me stumped for quite awhile.Confusing because it says already installed,bit it's not even downloaded yet, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. All rights reserved. You need to go to your games pending updates, manually install the Legacy chapter.