I do not. [1] Der Spieler ist in der Lage, das Geschlecht der Hauptfigur zu wählen und die Rolle des Alexios oder der Kassandra anzunehmen. If the memories are from a ruthless killer then it fits and should not cause desynchronization. II • So, it's not so much having RPG elements in an Assassin's Creed game that is the problem, but it's how they are implemented. The illusion of choice was pathetic in dialogue, and broke immersion as I would sit and contemplate what the “correct” answer should be. Crowds. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey ist ein Action-Adventure-Computerspiel, das von Ubisoft Quebec entwickelt wurde und von Ubisoft verlegt wird. Either I would be fine with but the story is what has had the biggest impact over the past games and not fully committing to a story type and making these half motivated modern and historic storylines is what makes me miss Ezio and Desmond where both storylines were linear and extremely engaging. Do you think the changes made in Odyssey were necessary and justified? You may also be interested in something from the list below. He avoids collateral damage as much as possible. [8], Assassin’s Creed Odyssey wurde mithilfe der Game-Engine Anvil erstellt. Check. The devs want to appeal to everyone, an impossible task, and in doing so have chosen to alienate the long-term lore fans in order to draw in as many general gamers as possible by throwing in the latest features and trends, then pushing any important AC lore out into paid DLC, because they know the true fans will get the Season Pass. I would agree that Odyssey bent and broke series traditions without a doubt. Not sure how anyone could disagree here. And if the devs don’t care enough about the actual characters and their story, why should I? The second commandment is " Assassin’s Creed is based on Technology – Nothing is Magical, Everything has a plausible technological explanation." Not this bs-RPG-wannabe Odyssey. I've played multiple AC game back to back; Odyssey by itself gave me franchise fatigue. Der Spieler hat die Möglichkeit, zwischen einem männlichen und weiblichen Protagonisten zu wählen; die nicht ausgewählte Figur wird nach Spielstart einer der Hauptantagonisten. Juli 2019 veröffentlicht, bietet dieser Teil Antworten auf zahlreiche Fragen; vor allem die Isu nehmen hier einen großen Teil ein. That’s not why I, or anyone, plays AC. Odyssey is my least favourite. In Odyssey killing citizens is now okay. With his clue from Pythagoras, Alexios journeyed to Boeotia to uncover the Artifact supposedly hidden by the legendary Sphinx. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. [2] Es besteht zudem die Möglichkeit, romantische Beziehungen mit nicht-spielbaren Charakteren beiderlei Geschlechts zu entwickeln, unabhängig vom Geschlecht der gewählten Spielfigur. Ebenso im Season Pass enthalten sind Assassin’s Creed III und Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation jeweils in einer Remaster-Edition. His story was important. | Cookie Settings Maybe the objectives could be choose-able, and we could unlock some through sidemissions. I fell in love with AC because of the hidden war between the Assassin’s and Templars. Die Inhalte der Editionen spalten sich wie folgt auf: Für Assassin’s Creed Odyssey wurden einige DLCs angekündigt, die im Season Pass enthalten sind, aber auch einzeln zu kaufen sind. To begin Lore of the Sphinx you must first complete A Family's Legacy. When any brings up the 10 AC commandments or the Do's and Don'ts from the conference a few years ago I die a little inside because its obvious those haven't been updated since 2012 and were specifically created for the Desmond arc. I get that; however, Ubisoft has an excellent example with Marvel and how they have handled the Avengers for the last 10 years leading up to Endgame. With the new Ip gods and monsters I honestly hope they will put all the over the top rpg elements and leave AC as it was before, I really hope that's the case to be honest, I really want a game that's like Origins because like you I find the Rpg stuff fun, yet I'm playing an Assassins Creed and because of that, I want to play as an Assassin, a skilled professional, with a code and a hidden blade, and not as a demigod with a grey moral. Unity has various skills you can acquire including weapon types, combat moves, stealth options, lock picking, and using a disguise. Juni 2019, geht es hier in die griechische Unterwelt, die nach deren Herrscher Hades benannt wurde. But in Odyssey, we are just a Mercenary, with no ties to the Brotherhood or the Templars. In jeder Episode besucht der Spieler eines der mythologischen Reiche Griechenlands und trifft dort auf Helden, Götter und zahlreiche neue Herausforderungen. Thanks for reaching out to us and hearing feedback that’s amazing and thanks for a decade of really fun games :). Ebenso wie im Hauptspiel gibt es hier eine Gruppe, die im Geheimen agiert und versucht, die griechische Welt unter ihre Kontrolle zu bringen. IV: Black Flag • Das Spiel enthält Dialogoptionen, Verzweigungsquests und mehrere Enden. Everything that was lore breaking was relegated to an Animus glitch or the Isu/Pieces of Eden. Please Ubi, listen to this guy!!! I’m trying to be excited for the rumored next entry having a Viking setting, because I think it would be an interesting juxtaposition to the many movies and the recent God of War. Das Ziel ist auch hier, dem entgegenzutreten und ihre Pläne zu stoppen. -Do you think it's okay when Assassin's Creed adds more supernatural/fantasy elements? How do you think the changes made in Odyssey will affect the future of the franchise? We are given RPG options and choices on how to play the game while it's still Assassin's Creed at it's core. The Templars and Assassin's are barely mentioned in passing during the Modern Day while in the past, Alexios/Kassandra have a dialogue choice where they say that they are not an assassin. Story no longer seems their priority and instead they are focused on gameplay mechanics for their own sake and then haphazardly making up some justification for its presence. God, this post has so many good replies. Sollte man die Standard- oder Gold-Edition für die Konsolen kaufen, erhält man zusätzlich noch ein Steelbook.[10]. Privacy policy Odyssey, however, did break the series lore. Es wurde im Oktober 2018 für die Plattformen PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows und Xbox One veröffentlicht. To others like myself, that is not AC and made for one of my least favorite AC games. Since the player relives the deeds of his kin through his DNA, the I.P. Brotherhood • Otherwise the new game mechanics are a lot of fun and open a lot of options for developers. For example if one rule says you must play as an Assassin. There are some things that Odyssey does well and I really wanted to like it, but I really hope that, going forward, this game will be seen as a strange parenthesis that maybe needed to happen for the franchise to really find its feet again. We talk regularly with Aymar to make sure everything we do works with the comic books, works with whatever within the lore."